Sunday, December 31, 2017

Stash Report Week #52 & 2017 Goals Review

I had hoped for one last finish, but it was not to be.  I do get to revel in some yummy new fabrics from my DH and my SiL.  I love that all the gifts I received this year were well thought out.

IN this week: 4 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 185 yards
OUT YTD: 164 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 20 1/2 yards IN

I did quite well on my year goals, finishing Bits and Bobs, Garden Party from scraps, mini 9s from scraps, hourglass from scraps, Barn Dance from hand dyes, the last family stocking, pillowcases for nieces and nephews, teacher quilts, donation quilts, and using all my orphan blocks.  I did NOT even remotely use twice what I purchased, but that’s fine with me.  My UFO goal was to finish Tell it to the Stars, section by section each month, and I even managed to finish it early!

In my “life goals,” I lost 27 pounds out of 30, managed to accomplish many of my prayer goals regularly, and could work a little harder on a few things.  All in all, a good year.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Happy New Year, Katie! Congratulations on reaching your goals - especially the weight loss - I gave up trying to do that years ago - LOL - ;))

Kate said...

Congrats on all the accomplishments in 2017. Hope you've gotten off to a great start in 2018.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...