Friday, December 29, 2017

December Goals

Apparently, I failed to write my usual post about my goals at the beginning of December.  (Or if I did,  I can’t find it!). My goals looked something like this...

1.  Scraps: trim, finish Garden Party.

2.  Finish my Rose appliqué quilt.

3.  Cut T-shirts for a customer quilt.

4.  Cut some new quilts for 2018.

5.  Attempt to finish Magnolia Mystery.  Due to my quilting choice, it’s not done but getting there!

 Not bad, not bad.  I’ll write January’s goals up once I know how Rainbow Scrap Challenge is going to go, and then I’ll be off to the races!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.




1 comment:

Kate said...

If I remember correctly, you've made progress on most of those this month. December is such a hectic month, it's amazing we remember much of anything outside of what has to get done at the moment!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...