Sunday, December 17, 2017

Stash Report Week #50

Buying green fabric online has turned into quite a hunt!  The first online store had no solid grass green, and the second shop had most greens out of stock, so I only managed three possibilities.  Fortunately, one will work.  Of course, this means a little fabric came in.

I did whip up a travel pillow and a small over-the-seat storage bag for the baby’s toys, so a little fabric went out as well.

IN this week: 5 yards
OUT this week: 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 181 yards
OUT YTD: 156 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 24 3/4 yards IN

I have two, maybe three quilts to finish before year’s end, so I hope to lower my total incoming yardage for the year.  It’s been pretty good!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Sandra Walker said...

Fast projects are such a joy aren’t they? Especially when they help organize us

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I came by for a visit and spent a while looking over your blog. You make such lovely quilts! I especially liked your Garden Party and Barn Dance. I love how you like adding new projects - must be nice to have such a small list of UFOs. I keep adding new projects too, but it just means my UFO list gets bigger!

Kate said...

Wow, what a whirlwind week you had last week. Sounds like you got in lots of stitching time, even if it wasn't all fun. Hope your migraine was short lived and you were able to get back into the swing of things. Sounds like the kids are out of school as of today. Hopefully they are all being good and patient. It always seemed like it took forever for Christmas to get here when I was little. Now, it's like on December 1st, it feels like Christmas is like a week away. Have a very happy holiday season.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...