Friday, December 1, 2017

December UFO List

The list is getting short, y’all!  It’s time to start some new things.

November 1: 10
Started: 3
Finished: 6
November 30: 7

Project List:
1. Rose appliqué
2. Garden Party
3.  Pillow
4. Scrappy DWR
5. ABC appliqué
6. Meadow Mist Mystery
7. 9 patches and stars

Started this month: weighted blanket, name letters, and an apron.  Finished this month: placemats, orphan blocks, mini 9s, weighted blanket, name letters, and an apron.  The orphan blocks are ALL GONE!  I hope to finish the Rose appliqué and Garden Party quilt, so that I’m ready to start new things in 2018.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've really whittled down that UFO list! Congrats on all the progress this year.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...