Thursday, December 28, 2017

2017 UFO Challenge Wrap Up

December 1: 7 projects
Started: 4
Finished: 2
December 31: 9 projects

I finished my Rose appliqué (finally!) as well as Garden Party.  I am in the midst of quilting the Meadow Mist Mystery, but it won’t be done by year’s end as there are too many other things on the go.  I cut fabric for four new projects!  So here, at the end of the year’s days, my project list stands...

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. Magnolia Mystery
5. 9 patches and starts
6.  Dragon
7.  Red and white Ohio star
8.  Christmas Jared takes a Wife
9.  Tshirt quilt

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

At least you still finished a few. Your project total is still less than 10, which is pretty awesome. Hope you have some time for stitching between now and the New Year.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...