Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Goals

In October, I had hoped to...
1.  Plow through more scraps: trim, cut the star points for the 9 patch and stars quilt, make one 16-patch flimsy, finish the light blue 16-patches, and finished the Stained Glass Stars quilt.  I also want to sort the fabric for the remaining 18 churn dash quilts.  Done, done, done.  

2.  Finished my UFO, Aegean Sea.  Done

3.  Maybe start another quilt?  I did!  It's a flimsy.

In November, I would like to...
1.  Keep scrapping.  I will trim the scrap bucket, finished one 16-patch quilt, finish the churn dash blocks, move the Assistant's scrap project to finished (or at least a flimsy), and cut the wings for the 9 patch and stars quilt.

2.  Finish Emily's quilt.

3.  Cut and begin Nicole's quilt.

4.  Make 8 market bags.

5.  Mending.  I want it done before Christmas decorating and preparations begin at the end of the month!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...