Sunday, November 25, 2018

Stash Report Week #47

This week, I finished off a placemat, three sorting bags for my purse, and a new purse.  This is what I like to write in a stash report!  It generally takes me to the end of the year to see nice numbers out for the year (which is quite my own fault), but I do enjoy buying fabric on sale, and I do finish plenty of quilts each year.  It is hard to keep a good balance between a stash that is “just large enough” and not having enough variety to complete projects without shopping.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 102 1/3 yards
OUT YTD: 120 yards
YTD Total: 17 1/2 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...