Sunday, February 10, 2019

Stash Report Week #6

Eek!  How is it that the 6th week of 2019 is already over?

This week, I wrapped up two pillows.  I thought 20” was the right size but should have ordered 24”, so these were super simple and not pieced as I originally intended.  My Thomas quilt is finally a flimsy, so in two weeks I should have a whopper of a stash change.  At least these two pillows inch me closer to a positive report.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 22 yards
OUT YTD: 10 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 11 3/4 yards IN

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Every little bit out helps. Looking forward to seeing what you've been working on this week. Hopefully you didn't get hit too hard with the storm yesterday.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...