Monday, July 1, 2019

July UFO List

June 1: 11 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 2
June 30: 10 projects

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. 9 patches and stars
5. King sized 16 patch
6. Hand pieced hexagons
7. Great Granny Squared
8. Garden Mosaic
9. Lepidoptera
10. Tiny Tuesday

In June, I started the market bags for Christmas gifts and managed to finish all of them as well as Levi’s quilt.  This gets me back down to my goal of 10 projects carried over from month to month.  The first three projects are things I have materials for but no desire to do right now, and the others get worked on most months, so this is a good measure of progress.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...