Sunday, July 28, 2019

Stash Report Week #28

It’s been a lovely week for sewing.  I finished a few sheets for a pack n play, and a beautiful order arrived from Vicki Welsh for a hand piecing hexagon quilt that needed some larger pieces of hand dyed fabric than what was in my stash.  Does this mean my stash report took a hit?  Absolutely!  Is it worth it?  Absolutely.  I have hours... years of sewing ready to go now!

IN this week: 11 3/4 yards
OUT this week: 1 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 53 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 82 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 29 3/4 yards

14 spools of thread used this year.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love Vicki's fabric and I used some in a hexie quilt a couple years ago

Kate said...

Even with the hit to the stash you've still got more out than in, so you are still on track to end the year on a good note.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...