Monday, November 2, 2020

October UFO Report

 Tallying up and reporting my UFOs each month has shown me I’m a much more productive and calm quilter when I finish up the little projects and odds and ends rather than letting them hang on for months and years.  This is the first year, I think, that I’ve steadily kept my projects at under 10.  I tend to stay stuck at this level as three of my UFOs are not projects I care to address anytime soon!

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. Hand pieced hexagons
5. Courtyard steps
6. Temperature quilt
7. Spunky

October 1: 8 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 2
October 31: 8 projects

I finished off Garden Party and my Easy Breezy blocks but added a project with Spunky.  I’m enjoying it, and I think she is as well!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...