Sunday, November 1, 2020

Stash Report Week #44 and 15 Minutes

 Somewhere I’ve counted inaccurately, so let’s try this again... for the past 304 days, I have managed to hand stitch for 292 of them.  Only a few thousand more days to go for this beloved project.


On the stash busting front, I have myriad things to list.  Two thread spools bit the dust, for a total of 18 for the year.  I feel like that’s a little low, but I looked back and saw I was lazy in my spool reporting.  Oh, well.

I finished one more niece apron, an apron for PK, a baby quilt for a nephew, and two masks for nieces.  They were in need of halter strap masks instead of elastic to give their ears a break.  That makes 125 masks and counting.  There are new babies expected elsewhere in the family this year, so my lovely sister splurged and sent me some yellow and orange fat quarters as quilt seeds.

IN this week: 4 yards
OUT this week: 5 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 103 yards 
OUT YTD: 208 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 105 3/4 yards OUT

I finished a number of labor and fabric intensive quilts this year, and it’s certainly reflected in the totals.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...