Sunday, November 8, 2020

Stash Report Week #45 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day of hand stitching this past week.  That gives me 298 of 311 days.  I did spend time early in the week prepping and sorting squares, etc., so it was still a great week.

On the stash report this week, I completed 5 masks as well as my Christmas apron.  It’s a good thing I finished a few things, as I ordered a rather large amount of fabric.  I found some Pokémon fabric hopefully to entice JoJo to wear his mask when we’re at appointments.  Then, Hancock’s of Paducah had mystery grab bags of Kona solids as well as batiks for sale.  I use batiks in masks, as they are a tighter weave, and I just wanted some new solids to mix in my collection.  My usage is safe for the year as I should finish one more quilt this year (although I do have a bolt for PFD 60” fabric coming, so maybe I need to finish more than one quilt.  Eek!)

IN this week: 26 yards
OUT this week: 4 yards

IN YTD: 129 yards
OUT YTD: 212 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 83 3/4 yards OUT

I finished the 19th spool for the year.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...