Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Stash Report Week #47

I lost track of Sunday.  Oops.

Last week, I finished my Courtyard Steps and delivered it to its intended recipient.  She was happy, and I’m happy.

I forgot to report last week that I ordered a bold of 60” wide Kona for quilt backs.  I’ve gotten tired of trying to match bits of my stash into panels for quilts, when often what I need is roughly 60” wide and I only have 40-45”.  A bit of an ouch, but it’s going to be quite useful.

IN this week: 30 yards
OUT this week:  11 yards

IN YTD: 159 yards
OUT YTD: 223 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 64 3/4 yards OUT

I did remember to stitch for at least 15 minutes each day for a total of 312/325 days.  I’m ready for this year to be over.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...