Friday, September 3, 2021

August-September UFO List

 I’ve lost track of myself.  Since I’m reporting on my August results, maybe this should be the August list… but I already titled a post August UFO Report.  What have I done?  But onward.

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Modern Vintage
6. Split Star
7. Farm quilt
8. Pink hexagons

August 1: 8 projects
Started: 2
Finished: 2
August 31: 8 projects

I started and finished two scrap quilts.  That’s it!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done so well at managing your UFO list in spite of all the stressors and chaos.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...