Thursday, September 30, 2021

September Block Count

 School settling in was supposed to provide me with more time, not less, but my block count is somewhat lacking in proof of this.  My migraines have been particularly persistent this month, which lends itself more to lounging on the couch in the afternoon rather than sewing.

Still, I did finished the last four Modern Vintage blocks and even finished the entire quilt.  I also finished 8 farm quilt blocks.

And that’s it, 12 new blocks.  My total for 2021 is now 599 blocks.  I hope October will be more plentiful!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Sounds like you made good progress. I hope you feel better.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...