Friday, October 1, 2021

October Goals

 September zipped by.  I honestly couldn’t remember what my goals where when I sat down to write this post.

1. Scraps: trim, make blocks in orange: hexagons, Modern Vintage blocks done, and farm blocks.  I’d also like to finish the Modern Vintage quilt and cut the rest of my 2.5” scraps into squares, blocks, and triangles.  They aren’t nice enough fabrics to sort into something organized, so I’ll make a kitchen sink type.  Done.  One large hexagon, finished the Modern Vintage quilt, made more farm blocks.  I did cut up all my 2.5” scraps and made a plan.

2.  Masks.  Never done, but yes.  I have a round of Halloween masks to sew up for my kids still.

3.  Do the first sewing for the Macaron Mystery.

October will probably fly by too.  I’m grateful the kids have a few days off.  Full weeks of school are, quite bluntly, exhausting.

1. Scraps: trim, put brown rounds on a few more hexagons, sew some new farm blocks and sew some small blocks into sets of four.  Maybe I can put my 2.5” squares into 16-patches.  We shall see.

2.  Masks.

3.  I’d like to do the next step on the Macaron Mystery when it comes out.

4. Sewing for my brother.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis, katie z.


No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...