Sunday, October 3, 2021

Stash Report Week #40 and 15 Minutes

 This week was another mask-making week.  I finished another six masks, for a total of 41 for the year.  The kids now have Halloween masks (I think Spunky still needs one, but everyone else is situated).  I tried a new elastic and a new nose piece.  The nose piece is beastly hard to sew around, so I need to think about modifying my pattern or "installing" the nose piece in a different manner.

One more spool bit the dust in all my sewing, for 18 empty spools for the year.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1 yards

IN YTD: 60 yards
OUT YTD: 102 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 42 1/4 yards OUT

I also faithfully stitched on my green hexagon flower.  I think I have a year of flowers, another year of stars, and a year of surrounding the flowers with brown hexagons.  And... who knows how long assembly will take.  But at least it's not forever!  263 days of 275 for 2021.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...