Sunday, October 17, 2021

Stash Report Weeks #42-43 and 15 Minutes

 Well, my weeks are not quite right.  I counted the first two days of the year as a week, so I will have too many weeks at the end of the year.  I had to check today, as I couldn’t believe there were only nine weeks left to 2021.  There are more than that.  Whew!

Last week, I thought many times about writing my Sunday blog but never actually sat down to do it.  Alas.  So we’ll have two weeks of reporting today.

I broke my resolution to only purchase 20 yards of fabric this year.  Vicki Welsh’s mystery packs tempted me too much, and of course she put in an extra piece or two of fabric, so I am wallowing in riches.  Her fabric is beautiful and a lovely treat to myself after BJ’s flare last week (little did I know we would have another yesterday).  I have masks to make this week and I have still used more than I purchased or was given for the year, so the stash report is still moving in the right direction.

IN this week: 10 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 70 yards
OUT YTD: 102 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 32 1/4 yards OUT

On the hand stitching front, I missed one day out of the last two weeks.  Last night, it was difficult to get BJ to sleep and keep him asleep, and I didn’t have a chance to hand stitch.  Alas.  276/289 days for 2021.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...