Monday, October 25, 2021

Stash Report Week #44 (or something) and 15 Minutes

 This week, three finished masks moved the stash report in the right direction.  I’ve now finished 44 masks this year, a far cry from last year, but we already have a “stash” of masks.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 3/4 yard

IN YTD: 70 yards
OUT YTD: 103 yards
YTD Total: 33 yards OUT

I did miss one day of hand sewing.  That old “I’m too tired” problem rolled around again.  This latest update of my migraine medicine is definitely making its presence known!  That leaves me at 282 days of 296 for 2021.  I still finished my hexagon, which is the important part!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I did a burst of mask making early this fall, but now that we aren't wearing masks at work, I've backed off on that activity. You've done well at finding time to stitch this year. As I've said before I'm always amazed at how much you get done.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...