Monday, September 13, 2021

Stash Report Week #37 and 15 Minutes

 I’m a little late posting.  It occurred to me to write the post on Sunday, but I just didn’t get it done.  I did make three masks during the week, for a total of 32 for the masks.  Since I’m now making triple ply masks, the masks do chew up plenty of fabric, and I’ve decided it’s time to invest in better nose wires, as the pipe cleaners don’t survive more than  a few dozen washes.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1/2 yard

IN YTD: 57 1/4 yards (16 purchased)
OUT YTD: 91 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 34 1/4 yards OUT

On Friday, I was too tired by evening to knock out any hand stitching, so I missed one say.  I’m now to 242 of 254 days in 2021.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...