Sunday, September 26, 2021

Stash Report Week #39 and 15 Minutes

 Changes everywhere!  I ordered some Halloween fabric and a fall fabric for more masks.  We’re trying different elastic and nose pieces in the quest for durable, comfortable masks.  I finished three masks for my sister and one for PK.  More masks will follow next week.

I also did a quick sort of my stash and found two Michael Miller fairy frosts that are white with silver glitter.  They are incredibly stiff and uncomfortable, so I always pass them over.  Someone else can make a non quilt project from them.

IN this week: 2 3/4 yards 
OUT this week: 3 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 60 yards
OUT YTD: 101 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 41 1/4 yards OUT

I worked on my hand stitching every day this week for a total of 256 of 268 days.  The large orange hexagon is done (that makes 10!).

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z. 

1 comment:

Mlada said...

Did I give you the fairy frost fabric? If so, I'm sorry. We'll try to find you a good fabric in Nebraska.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...