Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Stash Report Week #33 and 15 Minutes

I spent time on my hand stitching every day this week, so the large orange star is done and I’ve started on a second.  While I’m not sure I’ll finish it before the end of August, I will certainly make good progress.  That leaves me with stitching 228 of 232 days for 2022.

I finished my Jack in the Box quilt as well as 11 masks, my first for 2022.  I’m sew close to using twice what I’ve purchased.  The Split Star quilt is quilted and the binding is half on, so I should have a great finish for next week.  Now I just need to contain my purchasing urges!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 5 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 71 yards
OUT YTD: 138 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 67 1/2 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...