Sunday, August 14, 2022

Stash Report Weeks #31 and 32 and 15 Minutes

 While I finished nothing in the last two weeks, I made great progress.  Split Stars is now a flimsy, the backing is pieced, and I basted it!  Additionally, I started a new quilt this week, and once I piece the backing, it will be ready to baste.  It was one of those ideas that just possesses you until you make it happen.  I need to get the pictures off my phone for this to make sense!

Due to the assembly and strip piecing, three more spools bit the dust.  That brings my total to 24 spools for the year.

My hexagons are speeding along splendidly.  I stitched every day for the last two weeks, so I have worked on hand stitching/piecing 221 of the last 225 days.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...