Sunday, August 28, 2022

Stash Report Week #34 and 15 Minutes

 Some of my hand stitching time this week focused on bindings, but I still made progress on my second orange star.  Not missing any days means my total for the year is 235 days of 239 for 2022.

I finished a large, long term (or long neglected?) quilt this week as well as a small, new wall hanging.  I don’t think I’ve ever before purposely made a wall hanging, but I am quite happy with this one hanging behind my cutting board.  No purchases were made this week; I have plenty of fabric to play with and definitely intend to keep to my goal of using at least twice what I purchase.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 16 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 71 yards
OUT YTD: 154 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 83 3/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...