Wednesday, August 31, 2022

September UFO List

 As August ends and September begins, my UFO list has had plenty of change.  I started FOUR quilts, finished two of those and also finished my split star quilt, which has been neglected on the list for more than a year.

I started Jack in the Box, a butterfly wall hanging, a tree skirt, and a watercolor quilt.  I finished Jack in the Box, butterflies, and the split star quilt.  I also made masks, a skirt, and a round of clothes dyeing.  Clearly when I feel a little anxious I get extra busy!

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Bow ties
7. Tree skirt
8. Watercolor quilt

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...