Friday, September 2, 2022

Goals

 August was chaotic and pleasantly productive.

1. Scraps: trim, 5 rounds or 1 star, and ???  Done.  The ??? turned into a butterfly wall hanging.  I finished one orange star and will finish another this week.

2.  Tie dye.  We had hoped my sister would visit earlier in the summer and we’d dye things together, but Covid hit them hard.  We should do our shirts, towels, and a few odds and ends before school starts.  Done.

3. Spunky’s skirt in a splendid yellow-gold.  Done

4.  Process one color of scraps.  Done.

I also finished the Split Star quilt, a stack of masks, and my wild Jack in the Box quilt,

5.  Finish the split star quilt.

I have no idea what September will yield, but it’s beginning safely enough.

1. Scraps: trim, hand hexagons (4 rounds), tree skirt, and watercolor quilt.  Something else scrappy will certainly be here, but I don’t know what yet.

2.  Process scraps.

3. Apron.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...