Wednesday, September 28, 2022

October UFO List

 September vanished.  Between work, lots of appointments, learning Korean, and returning to piano playing, my space time was certainly less wasted than usual!

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Bow ties
7. Flower quilt

September 1: 8 projects
Started: 2
Finished: 3
September 30: 7

I started two projects, the “flower” quilt and curtains for my atrium.  I finished the curtains as well as the tree skirt and watercolor quilt I started in August.  I don’t know that I’ve ever had so few projects on the go… and it’s fine.  I have a new one percolating in my brain and clearly don’t have time for too many projects at the moment.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Mlada said...

I think it's great that your brain has the time to spill over into many things. I admire you so much.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...