Sunday, September 25, 2022

Stash Report Week #38 and 15 Minutes

 No orders arrived this week, and there was nothing to finish, so the stash report remains unchanged from last week.  I did use up another spool of thread, for 27 for the year.

On the 15 minutes a day front, I worked on my hexagons every day this week, finishing the brown rounds on two of them.  I’m not out of blue flowers and will have to move on to green!  This has been a great year for hand stitching, so I’m at 263 of 267 days for 2022.  How is it that there are less than 100 days left in the year?!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...