Sunday, September 4, 2022

Stash Report Week #35 and 15 Minutes

 It was a good sewing week.  I finished a small bag, having the binding to stitch down on a tree skirt, and finished quilting my watercolor quilt.  I have various pieces of yardage arriving in the next two weeks, every yard for specific projects, so it’s good to make progress this week.

26 spools have been emptied for the year.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1 yard

IN YTD: 71 yards
OUT YTD: 155 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 84 3/4 yards OUT

I worked on my orange hexagon star this week, but didn’t quite finish it.  Still, that brings me to 242 of 246 days for the year.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...