Wednesday, November 2, 2022

November UFO List

Woohoo!  The numbers are staying small.  I started two projects, a triangle quilt and Bojagi panels.  I finished two, my bow ties and the bojagi curtains.  I’m happy with that, although I feel like I need a giant reorganization of my closet.  We’ve already done that at least twice since moving here, but my closet serves many purposes, so it’s easy to get out of hand.

 1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Flower quilt
7. Triangles

October 1: 7 projects
Started: 2
Finished: 2
October 31: 7 projects

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done well at managing your project list this year. It's not easy. I've been pretty much stuck at 2w active projects for the last 3 years.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...