Wednesday, November 30, 2022

November Block Count

 Creating an entire quilt from start to finish in a month is unusual for me, but so I did this month.  I made 92 individual strips from my strip sets from my optical illusion quilt.  Additionally, I made a triangle quilt with 20 rows, a bojagi panel with 12 or so sections, and the last 67 blocks for my flower garden quilt.  That brings me to a total of 191 blocks for the month and 2121 blocks for the year.

December is not looking like a block making month, but instead an assembly month.  We shall see.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Just WOW! That's a lot of blocks for one year.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...