Saturday, November 12, 2022

Saturday Happenings

 I need to finish cutting up this box of scraps today.
I have been diverted from my flowers and triangles by the arrival of the necessary navy blue.  Therefore, I am busy sewing large strips sets.  The Assistant has informed me she has no idea what I’m trying to do, but she’ll trust me that I know what I’m doing. My best bet is to keep sewing and start cutting as soon as possible!
 
It’s 22 F outside, so I hustled through morning chores outside as quickly as possible, and we have a cheerful fire in the stove, so it’s a good morning to focus on sewing!  I hope your Rainbow Scrap Challenge Saturday is equally full of lovely things.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Cutting up a box of scraps is always a good thing to spend a little time on when it's cold outside! Good luck with your strip sewing and cutting, too. Hopefully, the Assisitant will warm up to it before long!

Deb A said...

Always fun to cut up fabrics with a fire keeping the house warm. I hope everyone is feeling better in your household.

Kate said...

Yeah it got cold quickly didn't it. You've got a good start on those strip sets. Hope you got in lots of stitching time yesterday.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hope you had a good day of sewing and cutting yesterday, Katie!!

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...