Friday, February 3, 2023

February Goals

 I’m not sure I ever made a proper January goal post, but here goes a recap.  I wanted to:

1. Sew with scraps: trim, finish one hand pieced star, work on box blocks, and make 16 patches from my blue scraps.  All done.

2. Make a yellow stocking for Sneaky Pete.  Done.

I also finished my last Bojagi panel for Spunky and a variation on an optical illusion quilt.

For February, I have moderate plans.

1.  Sew with scraps, as always: trim, make another hand pieced star, make more box blocks and 16 patches in pink.

2.  Finish or at least make major decisions about my “V” quilt.

3.  If I finish those, I’d like to play with another optical illusion quilt.

In addition to quilt goals this year, I’m also setting some goals for reading, piano practice, and studying Korean.  Those are taking more time, but I enjoy learning, so it’s pleasant time spent.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...