Thursday, February 2, 2023

January UFO Report

 The year started with a short list of UFOs (any unfinished projects in my sewing room).

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Boxes
7. 16 patch
8. V quilt

I finished two projects, my bojagi panels and an optical illusion, and started three, 16 patches, the aforementioned optical illusion quilt, and my new V quilt.

January 1: 7 projects
Started: 3
Finished: 2
January 31: 8 projects

As long as I keep my numbers under 10 unfinished projects, I’m fine.  Off to sew!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...