Sunday, February 12, 2023

Stash Report Week #6 and 15 Minutes

 I ordered fabric this week for a particular quilt.  Unfortunately, 6 of the yards (four for a backing) were not the correct shades, so they will enter the stash.  Fortunately, the other 3 yards are exactly what I need.

3 spools have been exhausted so far this year.

IN this week: 9 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 14 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 6 yards
YTD Total: 8 1/4 yards IN

I have managed to stitch every day this year, so 42 of 42 days.  I am excited to finish making the large pieces this year and plan the layout.  Unfortunately, that isn’t particularly portable, so I will need a new hand stitching project when I’m away from home.  I’m considering wool ornaments (I have 16 nieces and nephews, so plenty of available recipients!).

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That's the problem with ordering, it's hard to know if you've got the right shade. Hopefully you'll find something for the yardage that went into the stash. Great stitching metrics for the year. How you manage every day with so much going on at home always amazes me. You are really organized and disciplined.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...