Sunday, August 20, 2023

Stash Report Week #33 and 15 Minutes

 The 15 minutes of hand work is clearly not my difficulty in sewing this year, as I made time for hand stitching every day.

I finished a small lap quilt this week, so I did improve my stash numbers.  I have a set of blocks webbed, so another quilt will be finished in a few weeks.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 3 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 30 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 67 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 36 3/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done really well with the hand stitching this year. Happy stitching this week.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...