Sunday, August 13, 2023

Stash Reports Weeks #31-32 and 15 Minutes

 And time slips away from me, but the days are full.

I have finished nothing in the last few weeks, just worked steadily on several projects.  The stash remains unchanged.

I have worked on some form of hand stitching every day this year.  Since my hexagons are no longer portable, my Korean stitching generally accompanies me. I thought the mugs would work as travel work, but they don’t, for whatever reason.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like the end of summer has been really busy. Hopefully once you get the school routine worked out, you'll have more time for stitching.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...