Sunday, January 14, 2024

Stash Report Week #2 and 15 Minutes

 This week I finished a quilt, so my stash report is continuing in my preferred direction.  I am starting to formulate what I’d like to order from Vicki, but I need to use a healthy amount of existing stash first!

I also finished a case for my scissors.  (It’s the pieced one, not the embroidered one).  While it has a lot of errors, I learned a lot, which was the point.  Unfortunately, since I used my ramie scraps, it doesn’t count for fabric usage.



IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 5 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 6 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 6 3/4 yards OUT

I also used up a second spool of thread.  16 patches use up thread quickly!

I made time to stitch on my hexagons every day this week, so the next section is ready to attach to the main body of the quilt.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your are off to a really good start on both sets of stitching metrics. The pieced scissor cast is really cute. Happy stitching this week. Stay warm!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...