Sunday, January 21, 2024

Stash Report Week #3 and 15 Minutes

 There’s not much to report this week.  I didn’t finish anything, so the stash report is still the same.  I did pass through the fabric aisle at Walmart and sternly reminded myself I wouldn’t like the cream/white fabric in the clearance section when I washed something with excess dye in it.  Why are some fabrics magnets for loose dye?

I worked on my hexagons every day this week, attached the latest section, and prepped most of the for the next section.  Once that section is complete, I’ll be half done with the edges.  

We have freezing rain predicted for tonight, so I’m wondering if we will have school tomorrow.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

we all have some weeks where we feel we didn't get anything done-hope you don't get ice - we are getting tonight and morning.

Kate said...

Sounds like you are making steady progress on the hexi project, even if you don't have any fabric out to show for it. My Guy's work went from delayed start last night to work from home today. It looks pretty slick out there. Hopefully the kids get a snow day and not a home school day. That has to be tough to do with everyone home.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...