Sunday, January 28, 2024

Stash Report Week #4 and 15 Minutes

 Since I finished my little quilted pouch, so I have a 1/4 yard of fabric out for the week.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1/4 yard

IN YTD: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 7 yards
YTD Total: 7 yards OUT

I also finished off another spool, so I’ve already used three spools of thread for the year.

The hand hexagons continue to move along nicely.  I’ll be ready to attach the newest piece by the end of the week.  So far this year I haven’t missed a day.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

A very fun pouch! Your metrics are looking good. Happy stitching this week.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...