Sunday, September 29, 2013

Block Count for September

I shall be forced to return to this post and edit if a miracle should occur and I actually finish more blocks before the end of the month but... that appears to be highly unlikely.  Therefore...

525 finished project blocks
1 placemat
90 - 6x9s
44 IC blocks
102 mystery blocks
9 Scraps to Treasures blocks
72 double wedding ring "rings"

843 total blocks for the year.  I always chuckle at these numbers.  Last year, I aimed for 350 and abruptly stopped after morning sickness kicked in.  This year, 350 was over a LONG time ago!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Kate said...

That's a very productive year and it's not over yet!

Mlada said...

You are amazing! Way to go!

Shelly said...

You're on your third set of 350 this year -- way to go!!!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...