Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Back to Square One Mystery: November Edition

Only one step to the mystery remaining.  Since, if I remember correctly, we need to add about 8" to each side, it's not much.  I still have my lovely border fabric, so I wonder how much piecing there will be left for me!
I only had one block that didn't play nicely with the others, so I think my accuracy (both in piecing and in cutting) is finally improving.  It's a good thing, too, as I've been quilting since 1998/1999!

The directions and fabric are still fabulous, and you can make one for yourself, with the pattern by Judy Laquidara and fabrics by Vicki Welsh.  They are tossing around another mystery for next year.  I hope they'll decide soon!  I'm itching for a blue and yellow quilt, of all things.

While I'm waiting, there's a customer T-shirt quilt to finish and my last year's Bonnie Hunter mystery to quilt!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie  z.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Beautifully done. I love your color choices. I'm still working on clue 8.

Beth said...

Very pretty. Our color palettes are similar.

fiberobsession said...

Absolutely beautiful. The kit was a wonderful way to go. Mine wasn't the kit, but I really love that choice.

fiberobsession said...

Absolutely beautiful. The kit was a wonderful way to go. Mine wasn't the kit, but I really love that choice.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...