Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Get It Done: December

November is another month come and gone, and it was a busy one!  My goals were to:

1.  Use the scrap of the month, brown.  I finished 45 9s and 6s blocks, 2- 2" patch blocks, and a plethora of 1" nine patches.

2. Finish the Back to Square One step 11.  It was finished handily, and I am looking forward to the last set of instructions.  I've even decided who will be receiving the quilt when I complete it!

3. Keep hand quilting the double wedding ring in cream, gold, and blue for my sister.  I'm over half done with the cream and gold quilting.  While I would like to be farther along, Thanksgiving and Family took over the last week.

4. The customer Tshirt quilt was finished by November 24.

5.  I had hoped to finish my Riley Blake challenge quilt for the Modern Quilt Guild, but am 2/3 finished with the most intense quilting I've ever been crazy enough to try in my life.

6.  I finished the placemats!

For December, I hope to:

1. Use the scrap of the month.

2. Finish the top of my Back to Square One mystery quilt.  Maybe hunt for a backing.

3.  Have the gold and cream hand quilting complete.

4.  Finish the hexagon quilt.

5.  Maybe have a top finished for one of the teacher quilts I need to make this school year!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow, you had a great November. Good luck with December goals, it's going to be a busy time.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...