Friday, November 22, 2013

UFO progress

I last posted about my UFO's long ago, in April.  Having sorted through my list, I find I've finished a few and, appallingly, made or discovered or remembered plans for far too many more!

Finished
Red, White, and Blue Sampler
Spools
a blue and green woven top
Spring Green (Blue Ridge Beauty by Bonnie Hunter)
Scraps to Treasures 3 (which I still need to blog on!)

Tops awaiting quilting...

Easy Street... still
Modern Hexies (new to the list)

Alzbe's DWR (it's moved up!)


Blocks awaiting being made into a top...

Hexagon quilt... still


Blocks in process...
Judy's mystery medallion quilt, with one month to go

9s and 6s... up to 130 made

2" scrap blocks...  19 done

Omigosh quilt/mini 9s/something equally crazy

Pieces cut/Material purchased...
Ribbon weave quilt
ABC quilts

Plans for...
Scrappy DWR
Alzbe's Tshirt quilt
Carrie Nation blocks (with scraps!)
a blue and yellow quilt for my niece
a quilt based on a glacier picture
a leaf quilt for our K teacher
a scrappy green quilt for our 2nd grade teacher
binding triangle scraps
lime.aqua.white quilt

I don't think I need to pick out any new quilts for next year, at this rate!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've made progress on your list. My "to make" list is long and just keeps getting longer. Oh, well at least we are never at a loss for what to do next!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...