Sunday, March 29, 2015

Stash Report Week #13

Nothing in, nothing out in terms of yardage, so I'm at net 19 yards out for the year.  I'm still plugging away at my hand quilting, but JoJo has recently decided he wants to lay on my lap when I quilt, and it is challenging to make progress when a cute little head bobs up and down underneath.

Next up for finishes will hopefully be the queen sized Carrie Nation quilt as well as a lap quilt for my mother in law.

I did empty another spool of thread, which makes 12 total for the year.  I know quilting slows down significantly in the summer and fall as I tend to use only 24 or so spools a year!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Wow -- you've really got a decent net going! And you've used 12 spools of thread?? Whoa! Good job! :)

Dar said...

Good progress on your sewing. What size and brand of thread do you use.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...