Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stash Report Week #15

I'm holding steady at 19 yards out of the year, with no purchases and only a few yards of prize winnings.  Approiately enough, having my UFO list staring me in the face keeps me from even desiring to shop for new fabric.  I will eventually need some light neutrals, but not anytime soon.

If you remember, I've half challenged myself to finish hand quilting my latest quilt by Judy Laquidara before I buy any fabric.  At the rate I'm going, it may very well take me two years to do so!  Eek!  I've tried to speed it up, and life seems to have sped up instead.

Ah, well.  No shopping this week, as the very least.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...