Sunday, May 3, 2015

Stash Report Week #18

16 spools used

Wild Horses, a lap quilt, is finished for seven yards out.  Part of me wonders what I could finish in the next week, but I'm afraid I don't have many strong contenders.  I do have a customer quilt to top stage, so if I whipped the quilting and binding out this week, I could finish.  How are your finishes moving along?

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 7 yards

IN YTD: 2 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 49 yards
YTD Total: 46 1/2 yards OUT!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done really well on adding to the outgoing column.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...