Thursday, June 29, 2017

June 350 Block Count

This month I have 86 new blocks, which brings me to a total of 627 for the year!

24 flying geese strips
8 appliquéd roses
4 Barn Dance blocks
20 mini 9s
19 hourglasses
5 Garden Party blocks
and 6 Bits and Bobs (the last six!)

It's crazy to think that, after so many years (at least as far back as 2013), I have no more blocks to make for my Bits and Bobs quilt.  In July, if the stars, moon, and sun align, I may lay it out and label the rows so I can start piecing it.  This will be tricky, as there are over 400 blocks (I think), and that's a lot to keep in order.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What a great feeling to have all your Bits and Bobs blocks finished! Over 400 in a quilt! That's highly impressive!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...