Tuesday, December 26, 2017

2018 UFO Challenge

Over the last four or five years, my real UFO list has been decimated, so rather than use UFOs for this challenge, I made a list of projects I’ve never started as well as piles of fabrics I want to keep together but haven’t used.  Here goes for 2018...

1. Red and white Ohio star
2. Dragon quilt
3. Aegean Sea
4. Red and green Jared Takes a Wife
5. St. Patrick quilt
6. Rainbow Log Cabin
7. Green and brown fabrics for a boy quilt
8. Baby fat quarters
9. RWB triangles
10. Charm pack
11. Hand pieced hexies
12. Chubby pinwheels

It’s highly unlikely that I’ll finish all 12 this year, particularly the hand piecing, but I intend to get moving on each one!


from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

That's a very fun list. I'm looking forward to seeing all the new stuff in 2018.

Jennifer said...

how fun! looks like we're fellow "UFOers" for another year... I'm looking forward to getting stuff done, too! I have less and less UFOs each year, but there are still a few lurking around...

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...